Im thinking about trying out for
collage concert..Well not really.
i dont know. Please Comment.
Starts out a lil rough but gets better.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Bleeding Love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im thinking about trying out for
collage concert..Well not really.
i dont know. Please Comment.
Starts out a lil rough but gets better.
7 comments:
Nice, Hailie - very dramatic and dynamic. And you were more animated than I've ever seen you sing before. You should relax and do that when you have an audience, and you'll blow them away even more than you already do.
I wish I could hear this without that other person's voice getting in the way.
(Cindy wanted to comment and tell you she liked it too, but she couldn't remember her sign-on - sound like anybody you know?)
That was great peanut! I too would like to hear it without the orginal singer
Girl..you've got some pipes, don't be afraid to use them and keep working on making your voice stronger and going thru more ranges.
Let's see, good voice, good fashion sense, hottie girl, I can see American Idol in your future if you keep it up.
I hope you won't be embarressed at Aunt Laura and I sitting front row with big we heart hailie signs crying our eyes out :)
Love you!
aww thanks
(:
i dont have a version without Leaona Lewis [[tha singer]]
Yes, that's what I'm talkin'about! You showed so much personality in this song with your voice. I was amazed at this video! I hope you keep on working on your singing so that you get really comfortable performing. If you can sing at a wedding, you can sing in a talent show. But hey, one step at a time. This video was great, thank you for sharing!
nodabenenonabeneI had a lol for a sec there because I thought that you could never pull that off...
ya did!
u were right u did agreat job!
I ♥ u!
Post a Comment