THIS IS ALL BY ME AND IM VERY PROUD SO DONT BE-A-HATIN! (:
~
Do you know the real life truth?
The pain the earth has always felt;
ride your bike;
dont burn oil;
dont toss out that used tin foil;
Earth is our friend so dont abuse;
why do you hurt the one we might loose?
the earth is ours, to keep and hold
dont just look away and pretend this was untold;
someday soon it will all fade;
the sky, the grass the afternoon shade;
its quite a shame these broken fates;
so please i beg;
Stop the hates, love the earth.
its yours, and mine.
mine and yours.
EARTH IS HOME.*
-----------------------------------
Let me tell you something quick,
I love our earth & the earth loves us.
its gods creation and the big man himself sits up there
in heaven looking down on us, shaking his head.
He knows what people do to this earth are horrible.
Make a difference.
I dont wanna loose something so safe and sacred to the stupidity of mankind.
i belive pollution will one day be destroyed.
please help the believers like me!!
(:
thanks !
-hailie♥
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Earth is home;;*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whoa... you're a poet too? Dang, I am just all kinds of impressed. I never knew you had such strong feelings about the environment.
I like that.
Post a Comment