Tuesday, May 20, 2008

sickk.

im a sick little gurll.
with a sore throat,
major bad headache,
i feel extremely hot and
yeah;; =[

but i havent gone to school
yesterday or today.

but tmro i will be going.
i got a new hairstraightner =]
because my old one broke and
i was very angryy/sadend.
[[aunt jamie its the one u gave to me. lol NICE!]]

But anywayy i DID MAKE THE CHEERLEADING
TEAM AND NOT JUST THE FRESHMAN TEAM
BUT THE JV TEAM!!!!!!!! yeay.
i think everyone knows though.

ohk ill be posting back sooonnn.

luv yaah.

2 comments:

shortensweet said...

oh honey, I'm sorry your sick, and I'm sorry that strightner broke. Well, not too sorry, I hated that damn thing.
Opps..I swore :)
I'm sending you big hugs and kisses!!
Love you JV (btw, my intials, are JV) cheerleader!!

VeeFlower said...

When you were little and got sick, you used to sigh and say, "Poor Hailie!" Now that you are older, I can say it. Poor Hailie. Hope you get better soon, sweetie. Hugs!