no
more
nico.
i never thought id feel so hurt
by a boy.never trust those things they
call 'male'.
heart.
broken.
♥<--------see that? yeah well mines in half =[
Monday, May 26, 2008
*sighh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
no
more
nico.
i never thought id feel so hurt
by a boy.never trust those things they
call 'male'.
heart.
broken.
♥<--------see that? yeah well mines in half =[
4 comments:
Honey, I know how much it hurts. I wish I could tell you that you won't feel it again and that it gets easier, but it doesn't. lol.
I'm helpful huh?
Seriously...time helps. I'm very proud of you. It's so important that you don't let boys treat you bad. You deserve someone who is going to treat you like the little..brat...I mean princess you are :)
Boys will come and go - just remember to never change who you are or to compromise your morals!!
Love you lots honey, I wish I could take it away for you. :)
I will say it again! Poor Hailie. But hey. Relationships at your age can be like being on a roller coaster. Fun and exciting, but they also have their downs. Just remember no matter how bad it might feel right now, you are still a lovely young girl who deserves to be treated well and spoiled by someone male. They aren't all bad. I know your heart will heal as time goes on. We all love you so much and know you deserve the best!
I say this from a purely objective and impartial standpoint, but perhaps it would be best to avoid boys and boyfriends altogether. Say... for... ever. As long as you live. Never never never go near them again.
Yeah, that sounds good.
Hey peanut, I have to agree with your Dad.
Don't date until you're married. You Dad and the rest of the family will find somdone suitable for you to marry and we can save you from all the heart break :)
Post a Comment